Latest Traffic Lab Stories
- Have a hard time parking in downtown Olympia? It could be easier soon.
- Sound Transit growth reflected in $90M in office-space leases
- Residents fight Seattle rules allowing apartment developers to forgo parking
- Self-driving trucks may be closer than they appear
- Metro to charge a simplified, $2.75 flat fare for bus rides next year
- A Seattle-to-Renton ferry? Regional leaders explore watery ways to ease traffic
- Train and transit talk: Highlights from reporter Mike Lindblom’s Reddit Q&A
- Despite talk of halting Seattle’s First Avenue streetcar, work moves ahead on the $177M line
- What can Sound Transit do to keep projects in the black and on track?