Latest Traffic Lab Stories
- 745 people died on WA roads last year. Now lawmakers are tackling ‘crisis we can’t ignore’
- Eastbound I-90 reopened in Seattle after collision, delays
- What’s known so far about a pedestrian killed by Seattle police in South Lake Union
- Seattle is looking to finally collect on thousands of unpaid tickets
- WA ferries to get millions of dollars; here's what the money may buy
For at least one day, lawmakers from both parties agreed something needs to be done about what Gov. Jay Inslee called the “carnage” on the roads.