Latest Traffic Lab Stories
- How not to spend Memorial Day weekend sitting in traffic or in line at the airport
- Waterfront transforming before our eyes as viaduct comes down
- Bellingham woman, 20, dies in motorcycle crash near Nooksack River
- As scooter popularity grows, here are 4 questions facing scooter-share in Seattle
- New signs on I-90 warn drivers of traffic backups at Highway 18 interchange
- Dick’s Drive-In Kent may be dropped from Sound Transit’s list of possible sites for a new maintenance base
- Transportation scorecard: What won, lost in this year’s Washington legislative session
- Vote: Which transportation question should we answer?
- Reports of sexual misconduct on King County Metro buses spike, tripling in one year
The two signs alert drivers to slow or stopped vehicles ahead in the right lane as heavy traffic exiting onto Highway 18 backs up onto the freeway.