The Cougs' away game at Stanford on Oct. 8 is scheduled for a 7:30 p.m. kickoff
Washington State’s game at Stanford on Oct. 8 is set for a 7:30 p.m. kickoff, the Cougars announced Monday morning.
The game in Palo Alto, Calif. will be broadcast either on ESPN or ESPN2.
The Cougars came a missed field goal away from beating No. 8 Stanford last fall at Martin Stadium, ultimately falling 30-28 to the Cardinal.
WSU opens its Pac-12 slate against Oregon this weekend at home. The Cougs finished 1-2 in their non-conference slate, but are hoping to turn their fortunes around in Pac-12 play.
Most Read Sports Stories
- What UW's College Football Playoff rankings snub means for Rose Bowl hopes
- Pac-12 bowl projections: UW football left to wonder a giant 'what if'
- Florida QB Kitna arrested on child pornography charges
- In record-setting game, Kraken win 6th straight, 9-8, in OT
- Seahawks 'miss everything' about Bobby Wagner, whose Rams are Seattle's next opponent