WSU-Cal game on Nov. 12 set for 7:30 p.m. kickoff on ESPN
Washington State’s No.12 game against Cal at Martin Stadium has been slated for a 7:30 p.m. kickoff on ESPN, according to the Pac-12.
This means the Cougars, who have played six night games already this year, will return to prime time after this weekend’s rare day game against Arizona.
Cal, led by transfer quarterback Davis Webb, leads the Pac-12 in passing and has the nation’s fourth-ranked passing offense.
The Golden Bears beat WSU last year in Berkeley, 34-28, and also in Pullman in 2014, when WSU lost 60-59 and Connor Halliday set a new NCAA record for passing yards in a game (734).
Most Read Sports Stories
- Russell Wilson's TikTok about Subway sandwich draws mockery
- Mariners clinch first postseason berth since 2001 on walkoff home run
- Kraken unveil new mascot, a troll named Buoy
- Mariners outlast Rangers, drop magic number to one to end postseason drought
- As if these Mariners could clinch a playoff berth with anything other than dramatics
Texas Tech’s Patrick Mahomes II tied Halliday’s record earlier this year with 734 passing yards against Oklahoma. Mahomes fell one pass attempt shy of equalling Halliday’s record for 89 pass attempts though.