Gardner Minshew II hit 13 of 18 passes for 123 yards at Martin Stadium and led the offense to a pair of rushing touchdowns from James Williams. Williams scored from 20 and 2 yards.
PULLMAN — Washington State scored two rushing touchdowns with its expected starting quarterback in the final scrimmage of fall camp while two backup quarterbacks tossed three touchdown passes each.
Gardner Minshew II hit 13 of 18 passes for 123 yards and led the offense to a pair of rushing touchdowns. James Williams scored from 20 and 2 yards out and finished with 25 yards on three carries.
Anthony Gordon completed 6 of 11 passes for 86 yards and three scores, including a 50-yarder to Kyle Sweet. He also hit Rodrick Fisher for 20- and 7-yard touchdowns and scored himself on a 10-yard run.
Trey Tinsley was 6 for 10 passing for 52 yards and three scores, with Brandon Arconado getting two of them. Cammon Cooper was 8 of 12 for 77 yards and one touchdown.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks' Jarran Reed suspended 6 games for violation of NFL's conduct policy following domestic-violence accusation
- 'I love you, Seattle fans': Finally, Mariners legend Edgar Martinez joins the Baseball Hall of Fame WATCH
- The Seahawks have questions as training camp opens, we have some answers | Analysis
- Mariners turn in signature performance in 9-3 loss to the Angels
- Weight lifted, Edgar Martinez's emotional day ends with enshrinement into storied Hall of Fame | Larry Stone WATCH
• Seattle University scored three goals in the first 17 minutes and then settled for a 4-4 tie with visiting Portland in a men’s exhibition soccer match.
• Portland won all five sets from host Seattle U in exhibition volleyball. The Pilots won 25-10, 25-16, 25-17, 25-22, 15-10. Maja Stojanovic topped SU with 11 kills.