Gardner Minshew II hit 13 of 18 passes for 123 yards at Martin Stadium and led the offense to a pair of rushing touchdowns from James Williams. Williams scored from 20 and 2 yards.
PULLMAN — Washington State scored two rushing touchdowns with its expected starting quarterback in the final scrimmage of fall camp while two backup quarterbacks tossed three touchdown passes each.
Gardner Minshew II hit 13 of 18 passes for 123 yards and led the offense to a pair of rushing touchdowns. James Williams scored from 20 and 2 yards out and finished with 25 yards on three carries.
Anthony Gordon completed 6 of 11 passes for 86 yards and three scores, including a 50-yarder to Kyle Sweet. He also hit Rodrick Fisher for 20- and 7-yard touchdowns and scored himself on a 10-yard run.
Trey Tinsley was 6 for 10 passing for 52 yards and three scores, with Brandon Arconado getting two of them. Cammon Cooper was 8 of 12 for 77 yards and one touchdown.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Earl Thomas doesn't practice Friday amid mysterious circumstances and team won't say if he will play Sunday WATCH
- An inside look at Chris Petersen and Washington's somewhat cantankerous relationship with ESPN
- One is a bodybuilding mother battling fibromyalgia. Her daughter is a teenage powerlifting protege. Together, they're breaking barriers. WATCH
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Seahawks mailbag: Why don't they go no-huddle more? What happens now to Shaquem Griffin?
• Seattle University scored three goals in the first 17 minutes and then settled for a 4-4 tie with visiting Portland in a men’s exhibition soccer match.
• Portland won all five sets from host Seattle U in exhibition volleyball. The Pilots won 25-10, 25-16, 25-17, 25-22, 15-10. Maja Stojanovic topped SU with 11 kills.