Three of the four games announced Thursday have the Cougars slated for evening kickoffs
PULLMAN – Some more late nights will be on the horizon for Washington State football fans.
WSU learned times and television networks for four additional football games on Thursday, when the Pac-12 released its early 2018 TV selections, and at least two of those will keep the Cougars and their fans up past 10 p.m.
Following the Sept. 1 season opener at Wyoming’s War Memorial Stadium, a 12:35 p.m. PDT kickoff that will be televised by CBS Sports Network, the Cougars return home on Sept. 8 to play San Jose State in a Pac-12 Networks game that’s slated to kickoff at 8 p.m.
WSU then plays host to Eastern Washington on Sept. 15 in a game that will begin at 5 p.m. and also air on the Pac-12 Networks.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Tosh Lupoi's departure from Alabama could be Pac-12's biggest recruiting coup of the year
- Mariners acquire Reds infield prospect Shed Long as part of three-team trade with Yankees
- It's Washington: Top-5 recruit Isaiah Stewart picks Huskies over Duke, Michigan State, Kentucky
- The moment has arrived: Edgar Martinez awaits Hall of Fame call — and it’s looking good
- Track Edgar Martinez's 2019 Hall of Fame vote count VIEW
Next, WSU travels to Los Angeles for a primetime ESPN showdown with USC at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. The Cougars and Trojans will kick off at 7:30 p.m. on Friday Sept. 21.
FOX will once again air the annual Apple Cup rivalry game between WSU and UW – a 5:30 p.m. game that will be played on Friday, Nov. 23 at Martin Stadium.
Times and television networks for home games against Utah (Sept. 29), Oregon (Oct. 20), Cal (Nov. 3) and Arizona (Nov. 17), in addition to road games against Oregon State (Oct. 6), Stanford (Oct. 27) and Colorado (Nov. 10) haven’t been set.
All remaining television selections and times will be made 6-12 days in advance of a given game.