Kickoff time set for WSU's game against Nevada on Sept. 23
Washington State’s home game against Nevada on Sept. 23 will kick off at 3 p.m. on the Pac-12 Network, the conference announced Monday morning.
After starting the season with two-straight 7:30 p.m. kickoffs, the Nevada game marks the second-straight week that the Cougars will get to play in the afternoon.
WSU will open its Pac-12 campaign this Saturday at home against Oregon State at 2:30 p.m.
The Cougars are ranked 21st in the AP Poll and 22nd in the Coaches Poll after last weekend’s 47-44 3OT win over Boise State.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’
- Jobs that pay without a B.A.: the most lucrative fields in Washington state
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
This gets WSU off to a 2-0 start for the first time in Mike Leach’s six seasons as head coach.
Oregon State travels to Martin Stadium this week led by former Marysville-Pilchuck standout Jake Luton at quarterback. The Beavers are 1-2 so far this season.
Following the Oregon State and Nevada games, the Cougars will host No. 4 USC at home on the night of Friday, Sept. 29. That game is slated for a 7:30 p.m. kickoff and will be broadcast on ESPN.