Washington State quarterbacks hit on 39 of 59 pass attempts
LEWISTON, Idaho — Four Washington State quarterbacks combined to complete 39 out of 59 passes without an interception as the Cougars held a scrimmage Sunday.
The Cougars threw for 364 yards in the scrimmage with seven touchdowns, four thrown by Tyler Hilinski. The redshirt freshman from Claremont, Calif., completed nine of 17 passes for 124 yards.
Luke Falk, the junior from Logan, Utah, and the returning starter, connected on 12 of 17 passes for 108 yards and one score. Anthony Gordon, a freshman from Pacific, Calif., hit on eight of 11 passes for 75 yards and two touchdowns. Trey Tinsley, a sophomore from Lake Forest, Calif., completed 10 of 14 passes for 57 yards.
Senior River Cracraft was the leading receiver with five catches for 42 yards and two scores. In all, 19 different receivers caught passes for the Cougars.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seattle to host NBA preseason game this fall between Trail Blazers and Clippers
- In aftermath of brawl, Mariners have one injury and three suspensions
- Kraken to offer lower entry-level ticket pricing after 'listening sessions' with fans
- In the wake of Mariners-Angels brawl, remembering 5 other famous Seattle sports fights
- Light at end of tunnel: Mitch Haniger, Kyle Lewis could return to lineup soon