Delon Wright scored 18 points and Jordan Loveridge added 16 as No. 13 Utah came back to beat Washington State 67-59 on Thursday night.
PULLMAN, Wash. — Delon Wright scored 18 points and Jordan Loveridge added 16 as No. 13 Utah came back to beat Washington State 67-59 on Thursday night.
Brandon Taylor added 11 points for Utah (23-6, 13-4 Pacific 12), which closed the game with a 26-11 run to remain second in the Pacific-12.
DaVonte Lacy scored 16 points for Washington State (12-17, 6-11)
Utah, coming off a loss to No. 5 Arizona, shot just 40 percent. But it won the rebound battle 37-26.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- 2 shot at Capitol Hill nightclub in Seattle
- 'I just can’t take these night games': Husky football fans tired of late games, with little notice
- Before losing cancer battle, Ben Cushing inspired Cougars, Huskies to band together
After the game was tied at 23 at halftime, Washington State led 48-41 with 8:58 left. But the Cougars went cold just as the Utes heated up.