Josh Hawkinson scored 21 points and Ike Iroegbu added 18 as Washington State beat Colorado 96-91 in overtime on Saturday in the regular-season finale for both teams.
PULLMAN, Wash. — Josh Hawkinson scored 21 points and Ike Iroegbu added 18 as Washington State beat Colorado 96-91 in overtime on Saturday in the regular-season finale for both teams.
Josh Scott scored 32 points and Askia Booker had 26 for Colorado (14-16, 7-11 Pac-12).
Dexter Kernich-Drew and DaVonte Lacy each scored 17 for WSU (13-17, 7-11), which had six players score in double figures.
Washington State will be the ninth seed in this week’s Pacific-12 tournament and Colorado the 10th seed.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Drew Lock jumps ahead in Seahawks QB derby — even if Pete Carroll won't say it yet
- Unlimited hydroplane owners believe, and hope, low boat count at Seafair this year is an anomaly
- Artie Burns might have struggled with Steelers, but Seahawks are happy with what they've found
- Storm fans shower Sue Bird with love in emotional home regular-season finale
- Drew Lock outplays Geno Smith in Seahawks' mock game, but Pete Carroll mum on instant impressions
Washington State opened the overtime period with consecutive three-pointers by Kernich-Drew and Lacy for an 83-77 lead.