NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — Justin Wright-Foreman had 17 points to lead five Hofstra players in double figures as the Pride topped James Madison 76-67 in the quarterfinals of the Colonial Athletic Association tournament on Sunday.
Jacquil Taylor added 16 points for the Pride. Jalen Ray chipped in 13, Eli Pemberton scored 13 and Desure Buie had 10. Taylor also had 11 rebounds and five blocks for the Pride.
Matt Lewis had 23 points for the Dukes (14-19). Darius Banks added 15 points and 12 rebounds. Dwight Wilson had eight rebounds.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks' Quinton Dunbar changes lawyers after report of cover-up scheme leaks
- Washington's NFL team drops 'Redskins' name after 87 years
- 'I was amped and excited': Isaiah Campbell was ready to get on mound for Mariners VIEW
- Another Mariners intrasquad game, another big homer from Kyle Lewis
- Watch: Former Husky Matisse Thybulle gives a glimpse of what the NBA bubble is like for the 76ers
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com