NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — Justin Wright-Foreman had 17 points to lead five Hofstra players in double figures as the Pride topped James Madison 76-67 in the quarterfinals of the Colonial Athletic Association tournament on Sunday.
Jacquil Taylor added 16 points for the Pride. Jalen Ray chipped in 13, Eli Pemberton scored 13 and Desure Buie had 10. Taylor also had 11 rebounds and five blocks for the Pride.
Matt Lewis had 23 points for the Dukes (14-19). Darius Banks added 15 points and 12 rebounds. Dwight Wilson had eight rebounds.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Seahawks head to L.A. hoping to stay perfect on the road, move into first in NFC
- Seahawks draft class of 2018 becoming a big part of Seattle's late-season surge
- Eastside Catholic battles back in final minute to down O'Dea in Class 3A football championship VIEW
- Will Jimmy Lake's transition to head coach be a smooth one at Washington? History is on the Huskies' side | Larry Stone WATCH
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com