NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — Justin Wright-Foreman had 17 points to lead five Hofstra players in double figures as the Pride topped James Madison 76-67 in the quarterfinals of the Colonial Athletic Association tournament on Sunday.
Jacquil Taylor added 16 points for the Pride. Jalen Ray chipped in 13, Eli Pemberton scored 13 and Desure Buie had 10. Taylor also had 11 rebounds and five blocks for the Pride.
Matt Lewis had 23 points for the Dukes (14-19). Darius Banks added 15 points and 12 rebounds. Dwight Wilson had eight rebounds.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Washington, D.C.'s NFL team changed its racist mascot. Now, a push for change in Washington state schools. VIEW
- Cal runner and local product Andrew Cooper helped organize the Pac-12 Unity Movement. Here's what he wants people to know about the players' demands.
- Quinton Dunbar to be taken off NFL exempt list and able to rejoin Seahawks, following dropped charges
- Armed robbery charges against Seahawks' Quinton Dunbar dropped due to 'insufficient evidence'
- 'You never set out to be the trailblazer': Kraken's Everett Fitzhugh embraces opportunity as NHL's first Black team broadcaster
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com