PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Holland Woods registered 19 points and eight assists as Portland State topped Southern Utah 78-69 on Saturday night.
Michael Nuga had 12 points for Portland State (11-14, 6-8 Big Sky Conference), which earned its fourth consecutive home victory. Deante Strickland added 11 points. Jamie Orme had 10 points for the home team.
Harrison Butler had 16 points and 10 rebounds for the Thunderbirds (12-12, 7-8). Jacob Calloway added 14 points. Andre Adams had 12 points and eight rebounds.
The Vikings leveled the season series against the Thunderbirds with the win. Southern Utah defeated Portland State 83-69 on Jan. 17. Portland State takes on Idaho State at home on Thursday. Southern Utah plays Eastern Washington at home on Thursday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Speculation has started, but here's why it doesn't make sense for Seahawks and Russell Wilson to split
- Despite taking the long road to his dream school, LB transfer Demario King is ready to make an immediate impact at UW
- The MLB lockout hurts everywhere but especially in Seattle where hope has rarely been higher
- Seahawks DC candidate list up to 4 as they reportedly request to interview Joe Whitt Jr.
- Analysis: Jon Wilner projects the 2022 Pac-12 North and South division football races
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com