MARTIN, Tenn. (AP) — Dylan Windler had 32 points and 12 rebounds as Belmont extended its winning streak to 12 games, romping past UT Martin 112-67 on Thursday night.
Windler shot 10 for 13 from the floor, including 7 of 10 on 3-pointers.
Nick Muszynski had 19 points and three blocks for Belmont (24-4, 15-2 Ohio Valley Conference). Michael Benkert added 12 points. Kevin McClain had 10 points and eight assists for the visiting team.
Belmont is undefeated (4-0) when scoring at least 100 points this season.
Most Read Sports Stories
- John Stockton’s defiance of COVID-19 mask mandate forces Gonzaga to suspend Hall of Famer’s season tickets
- Will Conroy showcases coaching transformation by guiding UW men to win as acting head coach
- Superstar Breanna Stewart leaving Seattle in free agency would send the Storm back to mediocrity
- Mariners mailbag: What could M's get for Taylor Trammell, Luis Torrens or Jake Fraley in a trade?
- Mariners position overview: Jarred Kelenic wasn't meant to be the everyday center fielder, but it's a role he'll have to embrace
The 112 points were a season best for Belmont, which also registered season highs with 19 3-pointers and 31 assists, justifying their second-ranked scoring offense (89 points per game).
Belmont dominated the first half and led 59-23 at the break. The Skyhawks’ 23 first-half points were a season low for the team.
Craig Randall had 17 points for the Skyhawks (10-18, 5-12). Minfeke Sanoe added 12 points. Derek Hawthorne, Jr. had 10 points.
The Bruins improve to 2-0 against the Skyhawks for the season. Belmont defeated UT Martin 82-67 on Feb. 2. Belmont finishes out the regular season against Southeast Missouri on the road on Saturday. UT Martin finishes out the regular season against Tennessee State at home on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com