WEST HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Travis Weatherington had a season-high 22 points as Hartford topped Maine 81-73 on Wednesday night.
J.R. Lynch had 19 points and eight assists for Hartford (13-12, 6-4 America East Conference). Jason Dunne added 15 points. George Blagojevic had 12 points and seven rebounds for the home team.
Andrew Fleming had 16 points, 10 rebounds and six assists for the Black Bears (5-21, 3-8). Dennis Ashley added 16 points. Sergio El Darwich had 10 points.
The Hawks improve to 2-0 against the Black Bears for the season. Hartford defeated Maine 77-76 on Jan. 16. Hartford plays Vermont at home on Saturday. Maine takes on Albany at home on Sunday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Gonzaga legend and Basketball Hall of Famer John Stockton draws ire for anti-vaccine comments
- Zion Tupuola-Fetui announces he'll return to UW for fifth season in 2022: 'Let's go to work'
- Seahawks position review: Russell Wilson is still the Seahawks quarterback for now. But who will be behind him?
- Here's how the overtime NFL playoff game between the Chiefs and Bills could have been even better
- Awe and regret: Looking back at new Hall of Famer David Ortiz’s roots in the Mariners organization
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com