Washington landed three-star QB recruit Ethan Garbers for its 2020 signing day class on Monday.
Not even a month removed from National Signing Day, the Huskies are busy working to build their 2020 recruiting class.
Washington landed a significant piece for next year’s class Monday, as three-star QB Ethan Garbers announced his commitment to Washington.
The Newport Beach, Calif. product chose UW over UCLA, Miami, Georgia, Utah and WSU.
Most Read Sports Stories
- What UW's College Football Playoff rankings snub means for Rose Bowl hopes
- Is Russell Wilson playing his way out of the Hall of Fame? Voters weigh in
- Here's what College Football Playoff expansion to 12 teams means for Pac-12 after USC, UCLA depart
- Making the case for UW QB Michael Penix Jr.’s Heisman candidacy
- Matty Beniers scores 7 seconds into OT as Kraken win 7th in a row
Garbers threw for 4,135 yards and 55 touchdowns as a junior last season for Corona Del Mar High School. Quarterbacking runs in the Garbers family, as Ethan’s brother Chase played in 11 games for the Cal last season as a freshman, throwing for more than 1,500 yards and leading the Golden Bears to a 7-6 record.
Garbers becomes the second prospect to announce his commitment to Washington’s 2020 class, joining three-star offensive lineman Gaard Memmelaar.