Washington State linebacker Peyton Pelluer is also listed on the NFLPA Bowl roster.
Jake Browning is back in the Rose Bowl.
Two and a half weeks after the Huskies’ loss to Ohio State in the Granddaddy of them All, Browning is scheduled back in the Pasadena’s famed stadium for Saturday’s NFLPA Collegiate Bowl.
The game is set to air at 2 p.m. Saturday on Fox Sports 1.
Browning is listed on the roster for the “National” team.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Impressions from the Seahawks' 25-19 preseason loss against the Minnesota Vikings | Analysis WATCH
- UW Huskies back in contention for Sav'ell Smalls after 5-star LB from Kennedy Catholic releases top 6
- Shaquem Griffin, an inspirational NFL story, might be on the bubble to make the 2019 Seahawks roster | Larry Stone
- Seahawks notebook: DK Metcalf to have knee surgery Tuesday, Marquise Blair leaves with back spasms WATCH
- Takeaways from Chris Petersen: Two defensive players go down, and could UW play multiple QBs?
Browning was the first four-year starter in modern history for Washington, and he graduating holding virtually every major school passing record. Most analysts consider Browning a fringe NFL draft prospect — ESPN’s Mel Kiper Jr. does not list Browning among his top-10 QB prospects — but will get chances to boost his stock in the buildup to April’s draft.
Washington State linebacker Peyton Pelluer is also listed on the NFLPA Bowl roster for the National team.