Washington State linebacker Peyton Pelluer is also listed on the NFLPA Bowl roster.
Jake Browning is back in the Rose Bowl.
Two and a half weeks after the Huskies’ loss to Ohio State in the Granddaddy of them All, Browning is scheduled back in the Pasadena’s famed stadium for Saturday’s NFLPA Collegiate Bowl.
The game is set to air at 2 p.m. Saturday on Fox Sports 1.
Browning is listed on the roster for the “National” team.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: Does Russell Wilson really want to leave the Seahawks for the New York Giants?
- 'The future of basketball' plays at Federal Way High School. His name is Jaden McDaniels.
- 'I'm in a way better spot': Back with Mariners on minor-league deal, Dustin Ackley is hopeful, and realistic
- The Huskies have returned to prominence in the Pac-12, and so has the roar on Montlake
- Not allowing a basket for nearly half the game, UW makes Utah latest victim of swarming defense VIEW
Browning was the first four-year starter in modern history for Washington, and he graduating holding virtually every major school passing record. Most analysts consider Browning a fringe NFL draft prospect — ESPN’s Mel Kiper Jr. does not list Browning among his top-10 QB prospects — but will get chances to boost his stock in the buildup to April’s draft.
Washington State linebacker Peyton Pelluer is also listed on the NFLPA Bowl roster for the National team.