Washington State linebacker Peyton Pelluer is also listed on the NFLPA Bowl roster.
Jake Browning is back in the Rose Bowl.
Two and a half weeks after the Huskies’ loss to Ohio State in the Granddaddy of them All, Browning is scheduled back in the Pasadena’s famed stadium for Saturday’s NFLPA Collegiate Bowl.
The game is set to air at 2 p.m. Saturday on Fox Sports 1.
Browning is listed on the roster for the “National” team.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks mock draft: A post-Frank Clark projection of how the draft might unfold for Seattle
- Seattle had its greatest NBA moment since Sonics left when Damian Lillard waved 'goodbye' to OKC | Matt Calkins
- Observations from the UW Huskies' 13th practice of spring football
- Felix Hernandez gives vintage performance vs. Padres — and Mariners give him vintage run support VIEW
- Seahawks solve one problem but create another by trading Frank Clark to Chiefs | Larry Stone
Browning was the first four-year starter in modern history for Washington, and he graduating holding virtually every major school passing record. Most analysts consider Browning a fringe NFL draft prospect — ESPN’s Mel Kiper Jr. does not list Browning among his top-10 QB prospects — but will get chances to boost his stock in the buildup to April’s draft.
Washington State linebacker Peyton Pelluer is also listed on the NFLPA Bowl roster for the National team.