Auburn rises to No. 7 this week.
Auburn rose two spots to No. 7 in the poll.
Alabama remains No. 1 in the AP poll this week, followed by Clemson, Georgia, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Auburn, Notre Dame, UW and Stanford in the top 10.
The other Pac-12 teams ranked this week: USC (17) and Oregon (23).
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor raises 12th man flag, reveals he has spinal stenosis WATCH
- Earl Thomas in his own words: On sitting out Seahawks practice, and whether he might get traded
- 'Where's Waldo': No. 10 UW Huskies make N'Keal Harry go missing and shut down Sun Devils
- What we learned from the UW Huskies' 27-20 victory over Arizona State
- Three impressions from the Seahawks' 24-13 win over the Dallas Cowboys WATCH
A complete breakout of AP voters’ votes can be found here (should be updated shortly).
The Huskies are ranked No. 11 in the coaches poll this week.
The Huskies play their home opener Saturday against North Dakota, an FCS program. Kickoff is set for 2 p.m. on the Pac-12 Networks.