Auburn rises to No. 7 this week.
Auburn rose two spots to No. 7 in the poll.
Alabama remains No. 1 in the AP poll this week, followed by Clemson, Georgia, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Auburn, Notre Dame, UW and Stanford in the top 10.
The other Pac-12 teams ranked this week: USC (17) and Oregon (23).
Most Read Sports Stories
- Bobby Wagner might be the most underappreciated superstar in Seattle sports history | Matt Calkins
- Pac-12 power rankings: As regular season winds down, UW still the clear favorite
- 2019 figures to mark the true transition for Seattle secondary from the Legion of Boom | 2019 position analysis
- Healthy and happy, Dee Gordon looks for a bounceback for the Mariners
- Kyle Seager showed up to Mariners camp slimmer and healthier. Will that lead to a bounce-back year?
A complete breakout of AP voters’ votes can be found here (should be updated shortly).
The Huskies are ranked No. 11 in the coaches poll this week.
The Huskies play their home opener Saturday against North Dakota, an FCS program. Kickoff is set for 2 p.m. on the Pac-12 Networks.