Auburn rises to No. 7 this week.
Auburn rose two spots to No. 7 in the poll.
Alabama remains No. 1 in the AP poll this week, followed by Clemson, Georgia, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Auburn, Notre Dame, UW and Stanford in the top 10.
The other Pac-12 teams ranked this week: USC (17) and Oregon (23).
Most Read Sports Stories
- Soccer star Megan Rapinoe will be secretary of state if Jay Inslee has any say
- Four-star 2020 Eastside Catholic RB Sam Adams II verbally commits to UW Huskies
- Storm, WNBA looking into domestic-abuse allegations against All-Star forward Natasha Howard
- Mariners mailbag: Does Domingo Santana have spot on team post 'step back?'
- Natasha Howard, playing despite domestic abuse allegations, helps lead Storm past Liberty
A complete breakout of AP voters’ votes can be found here (should be updated shortly).
The Huskies are ranked No. 11 in the coaches poll this week.
The Huskies play their home opener Saturday against North Dakota, an FCS program. Kickoff is set for 2 p.m. on the Pac-12 Networks.