Auburn rises to No. 7 this week.
Auburn rose two spots to No. 7 in the poll.
Alabama remains No. 1 in the AP poll this week, followed by Clemson, Georgia, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Auburn, Notre Dame, UW and Stanford in the top 10.
The other Pac-12 teams ranked this week: USC (17) and Oregon (23).
Most Read Sports Stories
- Mike Leach's tweet of doctored Obama video cost WSU $1.6 million in donations
- Seahawks center Justin Britt has not been happy with the officiating. Here's why.
- Pullman police video shows officer using Taser on former WSU football player WATCH
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- What the national media are saying about the Seahawks' 27-24 win over Green Bay
A complete breakout of AP voters’ votes can be found here (should be updated shortly).
The Huskies are ranked No. 11 in the coaches poll this week.
The Huskies play their home opener Saturday against North Dakota, an FCS program. Kickoff is set for 2 p.m. on the Pac-12 Networks.