The talented running back announced he's re-opening his recruitment on Twitter.
Sumner running back Connor Wedington announced on Twitter on Friday night he is re-opening his recruiting.
He called the decision the “toughest” of his life, but said he had been “provided an opportunity that was too hard to pass up” without going into detail.
Wedington committed in February, becoming the second recruit for the Class of 2017.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Frustrated Pac-12 football teams want to play Oct. 31. Why not let them?
- It's time for Pac-12 to start playing football. Those who are behind will catch up.
- Reports: Pac-12 Conference leaning toward seven-game football season beginning Nov. 7
- Seahawks may have to be more balanced against Patriots, but Russell Wilson will still be at the center of it all
- What to watch for when the Seahawks face the Patriots in Week 2 — plus Bob Condotta's prediction