The talented running back announced he's re-opening his recruitment on Twitter.
Sumner running back Connor Wedington announced on Twitter on Friday night he is re-opening his recruiting.
He called the decision the “toughest” of his life, but said he had been “provided an opportunity that was too hard to pass up” without going into detail.
Wedington committed in February, becoming the second recruit for the Class of 2017.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Sources: UW Huskies junior Jacob Eason wins starting quarterback job
- UW Huskies mailbag: Predicting their final record and which receivers are primed for a breakout
- Rashaad Penny has an answer to those who say he's a draft bust: 'It's not over yet. I'm young. I'm fresh.' | Matt Calkins
- With QB job apparently his, Jacob Eason gets chance to take UW Huskies to new level | Larry Stone
- L.J. Collier showing progress, but Seahawks draft class hitting bumps as regular season approaches WATCH