The talented running back announced he's re-opening his recruitment on Twitter.
Sumner running back Connor Wedington announced on Twitter on Friday night he is re-opening his recruiting.
He called the decision the “toughest” of his life, but said he had been “provided an opportunity that was too hard to pass up” without going into detail.
Wedington committed in February, becoming the second recruit for the Class of 2017.
Most Read Sports Stories
- The top 5 things we learned from Seahawks coach Pete Carroll's Monday news conference
- Seahawks mailbag: Is there a deadline for a Jadeveon Clowney decision?
- Pac-12 football player group including UW Huskies Joe Tryon and Ty Jones presents list of demands, threatens to opt out of 2020 season
- Analysis: Five things to know about the Pac-12 unity movement and player demands
- Pete Carroll: Conscience of players, coaches serves as bubble for Seahawks' COVID-19 prevention