ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit joins the Husky Headlines podcast to discuss Washington's chances at a College Football Playoff berth and Oregon's sudden fall as a national power.
The headlines in this week’s Husky Headlines podcast:
- Washington 44, Stanford 6: What a night it was.
- It’s Oregon week … and one Oregon coach is guaranteeing a victory.
- Are the Ducks really going to start a true freshman QB against this UW defense?
Also, ESPN’s Kirk Herbstreit joins the podcast to discuss Chris Petersen and some potential pitfalls for the Huskies’ quest at a College Football Playoff berth. Percy Allen stops by for his weekly chat, and The Oregonian’s Andrew Greif says the sky is falling in Eugene (OK, not literally).
Most Read Sports Stories
- Report: Russell Wilson's future with Seahawks 'remains uncertain'
- Seahawks GameCenter: Live updates, how to watch, stream Monday Night Football vs. Chicago Bears
- Only groups standing between Seattle and NHL, new KeyArena are those that want them most | Inside the NHL
- Three impressions from the Seahawks' loss to the Chicago Bears on Monday Night Football
- Where was Chris Carson in Seahawks' loss to Bears? Pete Carroll has an explanation
Also, you can find and listen to past episodes of Husky Headlines.