ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit joins the Husky Headlines podcast to discuss Washington's chances at a College Football Playoff berth and Oregon's sudden fall as a national power.
The headlines in this week’s Husky Headlines podcast:
- Washington 44, Stanford 6: What a night it was.
- It’s Oregon week … and one Oregon coach is guaranteeing a victory.
- Are the Ducks really going to start a true freshman QB against this UW defense?
Also, ESPN’s Kirk Herbstreit joins the podcast to discuss Chris Petersen and some potential pitfalls for the Huskies’ quest at a College Football Playoff berth. Percy Allen stops by for his weekly chat, and The Oregonian’s Andrew Greif says the sky is falling in Eugene (OK, not literally).
Most Read Sports Stories
- Mike Leach's tweet of doctored Obama video cost WSU $1.6 million in donations
- Three impressions from the Seahawks' comeback win over the Green Bay Packers
- Safeco Field could become T-Mobile Field under Mariners' new agreement
- Marysville-Pilchuck's RaeQuan Battle signs with Washington, becomes first from Tulalip Tribes with DI hoops scholarship
- Seahawks get their fourth-quarter mojo back in 27-24 win over the Packers | Larry Stone
Also, you can find and listen to past episodes of Husky Headlines.