ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit joins the Husky Headlines podcast to discuss Washington's chances at a College Football Playoff berth and Oregon's sudden fall as a national power.
The headlines in this week’s Husky Headlines podcast:
- Washington 44, Stanford 6: What a night it was.
- It’s Oregon week … and one Oregon coach is guaranteeing a victory.
- Are the Ducks really going to start a true freshman QB against this UW defense?
Also, ESPN’s Kirk Herbstreit joins the podcast to discuss Chris Petersen and some potential pitfalls for the Huskies’ quest at a College Football Playoff berth. Percy Allen stops by for his weekly chat, and The Oregonian’s Andrew Greif says the sky is falling in Eugene (OK, not literally).
Most Read Sports Stories
- Now and Then? Mariners send Edwin Encarnacion to Yankees for prospect they already traded away
- He was the No. 1 amateur in the world as a senior at UW. Now, he's giving up professional golf.
- Lakers' trade for Anthony Davis something LeBron James and the NBA desperately needed | Matt Calkins
- Surprises, setbacks and successes: A progress report on Jerry Dipoto and the Mariners' offseason trades | Analysis
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Also, you can find and listen to past episodes of Husky Headlines.