ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit joins the Husky Headlines podcast to discuss Washington's chances at a College Football Playoff berth and Oregon's sudden fall as a national power.
The headlines in this week’s Husky Headlines podcast:
- Washington 44, Stanford 6: What a night it was.
- It’s Oregon week … and one Oregon coach is guaranteeing a victory.
- Are the Ducks really going to start a true freshman QB against this UW defense?
Also, ESPN’s Kirk Herbstreit joins the podcast to discuss Chris Petersen and some potential pitfalls for the Huskies’ quest at a College Football Playoff berth. Percy Allen stops by for his weekly chat, and The Oregonian’s Andrew Greif says the sky is falling in Eugene (OK, not literally).
Most Read Sports Stories
- Washington football 2019 signing day superlatives: Who's the biggest get? The biggest sleeper?
- The Pac-12's optics get even worse following report on conference's TV network | Matt Calkins
- There’s no challenge too great for Teresa Buchholz — a Seattle U dancer born without arms. Just don’t call her inspiring. WATCH
- Tyler Lockett and Doug Baldwin are an elite duo, but the Seahawks could look to add a third receiver | 2019 position analysis
- The Pac-12 Networks are struggling worse than you imagine
Also, you can find and listen to past episodes of Husky Headlines.