Follow along live as the No. 4 UW Huskies take on the No. 9 Colorado Buffs in the Pac-12 championship game at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara.
In a showdown of the league’s best defenses, Washington left no doubt.
The Huskies, for the first time in 16 years, are back on top of the Pac-12 Conference.
Taylor Rapp returned an interception for a touchdown on the first snap of the second half to highlight another dominant performance from Washington’s defense, and the No. 4 Huskies stuffed No. 9 Colorado, 41-10, in the Pac-12 championship game Friday at Levi’s Stadium.
- UW game report: Freshman Taylor Rapp earns MVP for his two interceptions in Pac-12 title game
- Calkins: Huskies should not only be in playoff, they should be in Fiesta Bowl
- Bring on ‘Bama? Huskies first must wait on College Football Playoff committee
- College Football Playoff selection show: How to watch where the Huskies are ranked
- Chris Petersen on the Huskies’ Pac-12 championship: ‘It always comes down to the big-time defense’
- Seattle sports world reacts to Huskies’ convincing Pac-12 championship win over Colorado
- What the national media are saying about the Huskies’ Pac-12 title, playoff chances: ‘Washington is back’
- Watch: Huskies’ Taylor Rapp picks off two passes, leads UW to 24-7 lead over Colorado
- Watch: UW’s John Ross makes spectacular catch and run in second half
- Watch: John Ross describes his sensational one-handed touchdown grab vs. Colorado
- Listen: Bob Rondeau calls the Huskies’ 41-10 romp of Colorado
Most Read Sports Stories
- Former Seahawks safety Earl Thomas finally explains that middle finger
- No hard feelings? Mariners face challenge in how to part with Ichiro, Felix Hernandez | Larry Stone
- UW Huskies earn first NCAA tournament bid in 8 years as Pac-12 squeezes 3 teams in
- Seahawks getting visit from veteran free agent receiver Jordy Nelson, report says
- Analysis: Does Russell Wilson really want to leave the Seahawks for the New York Giants?