Follow along live as the No. 4 UW Huskies take on the No. 9 Colorado Buffs in the Pac-12 championship game at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara.
In a showdown of the league’s best defenses, Washington left no doubt.
The Huskies, for the first time in 16 years, are back on top of the Pac-12 Conference.
Taylor Rapp returned an interception for a touchdown on the first snap of the second half to highlight another dominant performance from Washington’s defense, and the No. 4 Huskies stuffed No. 9 Colorado, 41-10, in the Pac-12 championship game Friday at Levi’s Stadium.
- UW game report: Freshman Taylor Rapp earns MVP for his two interceptions in Pac-12 title game
- Calkins: Huskies should not only be in playoff, they should be in Fiesta Bowl
- Bring on ‘Bama? Huskies first must wait on College Football Playoff committee
- College Football Playoff selection show: How to watch where the Huskies are ranked
- Chris Petersen on the Huskies’ Pac-12 championship: ‘It always comes down to the big-time defense’
- Seattle sports world reacts to Huskies’ convincing Pac-12 championship win over Colorado
- What the national media are saying about the Huskies’ Pac-12 title, playoff chances: ‘Washington is back’
- Watch: Huskies’ Taylor Rapp picks off two passes, leads UW to 24-7 lead over Colorado
- Watch: UW’s John Ross makes spectacular catch and run in second half
- Watch: John Ross describes his sensational one-handed touchdown grab vs. Colorado
- Listen: Bob Rondeau calls the Huskies’ 41-10 romp of Colorado
Most Read Sports Stories
- How David Moore and Tyler Lockett's Canadian onesies illustrate the Pete Carroll culture
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Chris Petersen's decision to step down: 'I couldn't applaud it more' WATCH
- Seahawks' New Edition touchdown dance, and Russell Wilson as Baby Yoda, nearly steal the show during Monday Night Football vs. Vikings WATCH
- Lake's Washington: What's next for soon-to-be UW head football coach Jimmy Lake? WATCH
- Chris Petersen’s resignation was stunning, but there are hints at why he decided to walk away from UW | Larry Stone WATCH