As spring practice approaches, here are the dates every Washington football fan needs to know.
Spring football is nearly here.
But before Washington officially returns to the practice field on April 3, here are some key dates for the program throughout the spring.
EVENT | DATE | TIME
Husky Combine | Friday, March 15 | 4:30 p.m. (open to public)
Most Read Sports Stories
- Hall of Famer Ron Francis to be hired as general manager of Seattle's new NHL team
- Ranking the Seahawks’ roster | Positions 90-76: Who’s at the bottom as training camp begins? | Analysis
- UW football dismisses Mosiah Nasili-Kite for violation of team rules
- Mariners GM Jerry Dipoto on Logan Gilbert and Cal Raleigh's promotion to Class AA: 'We're pumped'
- WNBA investigation into domestic-abuse allegations against Storm All-Star Natasha Howard remains ongoing
UW Pro Day | Monday, April 1 | TBD
Spring practice begins
Practice 1 | Wed., April 3 | 8:30-10:45 a.m.
Practice 2 | Friday, April 5 | 8:30-10:45 a.m.
Practice 3 | Sat., April 6 | N/A
Practice 4 | Mon., April 8 | 8:30-10:45 a.m.
Practice 5 | Wed., April 10 | 8:30-10:45 a.m.
Practice 6 | Fri., April 12 | 8:30-10:45 a.m.
Practice 7 | Sat., April 13 | N/A
Practice 8 | Mon., April 15 | 8:30-10:45 a.m.
Practice 9 | Wed., April 17 | 8:30-10:45 a.m.
Practice 10 | Fri., April 19 | N/A
Practice 11 | Sat., April 20 | N/A
Practice 12 | Mon., April 22 | 8:30-10:45 a.m.
Practice 13 | Wed., April 24 | 8:30-10:45 a.m.
Practice 14 | Fri., April 26 | N/A
Spring Preview | Sat., April 27 | 12:00 p.m. (open to public)