Adam Jude and Percy Allen debate the UW coach's unique approach to handling the increasing attention surrounding the Huskies. And Carol James reminisces about her late husband, Don James.
In this week’s episode of the Husky Headlines podcast:
— After their bye week, the Huskies are a 37-point favorite against a beat-up Oregon State squad this week.
— Debating Chris Petersen‘s head-on approach to dealing with the increasing attention and expectation that’s surrounding his undefeated team.
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark' is here as first of three storms rolls into Northwest on stretch of trans-Pacific moisture
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- Boeing, reversing tide of cuts, rushes to bring back retirees as temps
- Bail set at $1M for uncle suspected of killing Lynnwood 6-year-old
- As Amazon’s deadline for HQ2 bids closes, speculation on winner heats up
— Linebackers coach Bob Gregory says Keishawn Bierria has been UW’s best inside linebacker so far this season.
— Carol James shares a story about the time Don James felt he “arrived” as a college football coach.
— Answering questions from listeners submitted via Twitter.
Also, you can find and listen to past episodes of Husky Headlines.