Former Washington safety Darin Harris is featured on HBO’s “Real Sports” on an episode about healthcare in college athletics.
The show airs at 7 p.m. today. Here is a preview:
Harris, a graduate of Decatur High in Federal Way, suffered a concussion on a scary play against BYU in September 2008. He never played again.
In 2013, Harris joined former UW quarterback Johnny DuRocher in a lawsuit against the NCAA stemming from their concussions and brain injuries.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seattle Times 2018 NFL mock draft: Bob Condotta and Larry Stone make their picks
- Analysis: The five biggest questions facing the Seahawks as the 2018 NFL draft nears
- Five players the Seahawks may consider if they keep their first-round pick
- Seahawks need to embrace running game with 2018 draft | Stone
- Seahawks give out some new jersey numbers --- including No. 24
- Gary Pinkel on Missouri’s “Winning Edge” training program, which roots to Don James.
- A primer on North teams’ special teams.
- Some takeaways from Steve Sarkisian‘s second spring at USC.
From John Ross III, presumably about his January knee surgery: