Former Washington safety Darin Harris is featured on HBO’s “Real Sports” on an episode about healthcare in college athletics.
The show airs at 7 p.m. today. Here is a preview:
Harris, a graduate of Decatur High in Federal Way, suffered a concussion on a scary play against BYU in September 2008. He never played again.
In 2013, Harris joined former UW quarterback Johnny DuRocher in a lawsuit against the NCAA stemming from their concussions and brain injuries.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Mariners trade left-hander James Paxton to the Yankees for three prospects
- Analysis: Seahawks' playoff hopes aided greatly by events of the weekend
- Pullman police video shows officer using Taser on former WSU football player WATCH
- UW Huskies, WSU Cougars continue to climb in final AP poll ahead of the Apple Cup
- Mike Leach's tweet of doctored Obama video cost WSU $1.6 million in donations
- Gary Pinkel on Missouri’s “Winning Edge” training program, which roots to Don James.
- A primer on North teams’ special teams.
- Some takeaways from Steve Sarkisian‘s second spring at USC.
From John Ross III, presumably about his January knee surgery: