He has offers from USC, Oregon, Notre Dame and others.
Troy Fautanu, a 6-foot-4, 262-pound offensive tackle from Henderson, Nev., made a verbal commitment to the Washington Huskies on Thursday.
247Sports.com ranks Fautanu as a three-star prospect. He had offers from USC, Utah, Oregon, Washington State, Cal, Colorado, BYU, Notre Dame and others.
He is the 15th known recruit in UW’s 2019 class.
Most Read Sports Stories
Unlimited Digital Access. $1 for 4 weeks.
- After being fired, Lorena Martin levels accusations of racism at Mariners, who call them 'false'
- No matter how it plays out, Lorena Martin's racism claim against Mariners stains the organization | Larry Stone
- UW Huskies make scholarship offer to Kennedy Catholic's Sam Huard, top QB recruit in 2021 class VIEW
- Report: In wake of Paul Allen's death, Seahawks will eventually be sold, possibly for record amount
- Bench coach Manny Acta defends Scott Servais, Mariners after allegations of racism by Lorena Martin | Larry Stone
— Troy Fautanu ™ (@tFautanu) September 7, 2018