He has offers from USC, Oregon, Notre Dame and others.
Troy Fautanu, a 6-foot-4, 262-pound offensive tackle from Henderson, Nev., made a verbal commitment to the Washington Huskies on Thursday.
247Sports.com ranks Fautanu as a three-star prospect. He had offers from USC, Utah, Oregon, Washington State, Cal, Colorado, BYU, Notre Dame and others.
He is the 15th known recruit in UW’s 2019 class.
Most Read Sports Stories
Unlimited Digital Access. $1 for 4 weeks.
- Former WSU quarterback Jason Gesser resigns amid sexual-misconduct allegations
- The Final Word: Bob Condotta reviews what went wrong in Seahawks-Bears
- Pete Carroll says Seahawks QB Russell Wilson is 'over-trying,' plus injury updates and more
- Mariners officially eliminate themselves from AL West title race VIEW
- ‘It’s all love’: UW’s Byron Murphy and ASU’s N’Keal Harry prepping for first head-to-head matchup
— Troy Fautanu ™ (@tFautanu) September 7, 2018