He has offers from USC, Oregon, Notre Dame and others.
Troy Fautanu, a 6-foot-4, 262-pound offensive tackle from Henderson, Nev., made a verbal commitment to the Washington Huskies on Thursday.
247Sports.com ranks Fautanu as a three-star prospect. He had offers from USC, Utah, Oregon, Washington State, Cal, Colorado, BYU, Notre Dame and others.
He is the 15th known recruit in UW’s 2019 class.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Chris Petersen again taps into Boise State pipeline for Huskies' new wide receivers coach
- 'A 10 isn't enough': Bellevue native, UCLA gymnast breaks the internet with flawless floor routine WATCH
- Report: Seahawks to hire former UW trainer Ivan Lewis as head strength coach
- Huskies mailbag: Losing nine starters, can the UW defense reload?
- Seahawks DE Frank Clark says he played the 2018 season at 60 percent health, with injured elbows
— Troy Fautanu ™ (@tFautanu) September 7, 2018