Timothy Horn, a Honolulu kicker regarded as one of the best in the 2019 recruiting class, has made a verbal commitment to the Huskies.
Chris Sailer Kicking ranks the 6-foot-3, 205-pound horn as the No. 3 kicking prospect in the 2019 class.
Here’s a review of Horn from Chris Sailer Kicking:
Tim is a fantastic kicking prospect. He is a big time athlete with one of the strongest legs in his class. Kicks with excellent technique and consistency. He hits a big time D1 ball off the ground. He is smooth accurate and has 55+ yard range. Kickoffs are strong, D1 ready. He drives the ball deep with big hang time. Also a capable punter. Tim is a great competitor that does his best under pressure. He has proven time and time again that he is one of the very best. A fine young man that is always a pleasure to work with. Look for Tim to dominate the 2018 off season and pick up multiple D1 offers. Phenomenal prospect.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: Jadeveon Clowney watch continues for Seahawks. But there's no apparent end in sight
- How Husky wide receivers coach Junior Adams found a second home in Prosser, Washington
- Analysis: As Seattle loads up on offensive linemen, reviewing how each might fit on the roster in 2020
- 'Loud. Insane. Fun.' 20 years after its implosion, Seattle's Kingdome will never be forgotten
- WSU coach Nick Rolovich makes a mission of supporting Pullman restaurants, hospital workers and others during coronavirus crisis
Horn is the 11th known recruit in UW’s 2019 class.
UW 2019 RECRUITING CLASS
Dylan Morris, 6-1, 200, Graham-Kapowsin HS
Cameron Davis, RB, 6-0, 185, Upland HS, Upland, Calif.
Taj Davis, WR, 6-2, 185, Upland HS, Upland, Calif.
Nathaniel Kalepo, OL, 6-6, 300, Rainier Beach HS
Corey Luciano, OL, 6-5, 286, Diablo Valley College, Pleasant Hill, Calif.
Noa Ngalu, DT, 6-2, 265, Menlo-Atherton HS, Menlo Park, Calif.
Sama Paama, DT, 6-5, 340, Kaimuki HS, Honolulu
Alphonzo Tuputala, LB, 6-3, 240, Federal Way HS
Miki Ah You, OLB, 6-1, 220, Kahuku HS, Kahuku, Hawaii
Kamren Fabiculanan, CB, 6-1, 175, Westlake HS, Westlake Village, Calif.
Timothy Horn, PK, 6-2, 205, Punahou HS, Honolulu