It's the biggest season opener in Husky football history. No. 6 Washington heads into SEC country for the first time since their playoff loss to Alabama to take on the No. 9 Auburn Tigers. We're at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta bringing you live updates and analysis.
No. 6 Washington Huskies (0-0) vs. No. 9 Auburn Tigers (0-0)
12:40 p.m. | Mercedes-Benz Stadium | Atlanta, Ga.
TV: ABC (Ch. 4) | Radio: 1000 AM | Stream: WatchESPN
14:06 | Peyton Henry banks in a FG from 30 yards for the Huskies’ first lead
5:15 | Jake Browning fumbles on a pitch to Salvon Ahmed at the Auburn 3-yard line
6:08 | Myles Gaskin becomes the all-time leading rusher in UW history
12:00 | A couple more impressive catches by Fuller and Ty Jones
0:46 | Quinten Pounds make a highlight-reel TD catch
7:30 | Browning to Aaron Fuller for 42 yards, setting up Huskies FG
9:42 | Jake Browning intercepted by Jamel Dean
11:45 | Jarrett Stidham 10-yard TD pass to Sal Cannella
- All-American left tackle Trey Adams OUT for UW
- Stone | Browning has an opportunity to silence his critics vs. Auburn
- Stone | What’s at stake for the Huskies in their huge season-opener
- What the national media are saying about the Huskies entering 2018
- Game-by-game breakdown of the Huskies’ schedule
- PICK ‘EM: How will UW do in 2018?
- Sorry, Seahawks, your time has passed. Seattle’s a Husky town now.
- Who rules Seattle? Not the first time the Huskies have overtaken Hawks