No. 15 Washington State can clinch the Pac-12 North with a win, while the Huskies are looking to play spoilers and win their fifth straight Apple Cup. Follow here for live updates, highlights and analysis from Husky Stadium.
Jump to: Comments » | Photos » | Highlights »
[ Using our mobile app? Switch to browser » ]
The day has arrived. That’s right, it’s time for the 110th Apple Cup.
There’s a berth in the Pac-12 Championship Game on the line for WSU, while the Huskies are looking to play spoilers and win their fifth straight Apple Cup. It’s a bit different this year for the Huskies, who last season were ranked sixth and routed the Cougars en route to a Pac-12 title and a College Football Playoff appearance.
Coming off a nail-biting win over Utah last week, No. 15 Washington (9-2, 6-2 Pac-12) is ranked a spot below the No. 14 Cougars (9-2, 6-2 Pac-12). Thanks to the Huskies’ loss to Stanford, only WSU can finish atop the Pac-12 North with a win. Already 7-2 in conference play, Stanford, which plays Notre Dame this week, would take the North with a WSU loss.
Kickoff is scheduled for 5 p.m. PT on FOX (Ch. 13). You can also catch the game on 1000 AM, 97.7 FM or streaming on Fox Sports Go.
- UW star receiver Dante Pettis exits Apple Cup with apparent leg injury
- Pac-12’s top defenses collide in an old-school Apple Cup
- Before losing cancer battle, Ben Cushing inspired Cougars and Huskies to band together
- For Huskies’ senior class, a chance to sweep the Apple Cup ‘is everything to us’
- These fans have poured an impressive amount of heart — and cash — into their fanmobiles
- WSU’s senior class turned the program around, but an Apple Cup win would cement their legacy
- Who has the edge? Breaking down the Apple Cup position-by-position