Dickerson finished with 14 points during UW's 65-40 loss at Oregon.
Noah Dickerson summed up the Washington men’s basketball team’s 65-40 defeat Thursday at Oregon when he said: “Sometimes you have a game where the ball just doesn’t go in the basket.”
Aside from the junior forward who finished with 14 points and 11 rebounds, the Huskies were historically inept offensively. Their 40 points were the third fewest by a UW team in the modern era (since 1951).
Here’s a look at the postgame video with Dickerson.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: Earl Thomas almost an afterthought as Seahawks end training camp
- Seahawks end-of-training camp awards: Standout player, biggest enigma, best quote, and more VIEW
- Back from major surgery, Trey Adams making presence felt on Huskies' offensive line
- Introducing the Seattle Times' 2018 preseason state high school football rankings
- Seahawks Mailbag: Could Seattle trade Thomas for Mack? Could Shaquem Griffin earn a larger role?