Dickerson finished with 14 points during UW's 65-40 loss at Oregon.
Noah Dickerson summed up the Washington men’s basketball team’s 65-40 defeat Thursday at Oregon when he said: “Sometimes you have a game where the ball just doesn’t go in the basket.”
Aside from the junior forward who finished with 14 points and 11 rebounds, the Huskies were historically inept offensively. Their 40 points were the third fewest by a UW team in the modern era (since 1951).
Here’s a look at the postgame video with Dickerson.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: In the wake of Jackson Stratton's de-commitment, how can Washington improve its quarterback room?
- 'This one really hurts': Longtime Sonics trainer Frank Furtado dies at 90
- Pac-12 coaching carousel: Where does Oregon go from here? And will other programs benefit from the Ducks' turnover?
- Mario Cristobal is leaving Oregon. Here's what to know about his departure and six potential replacements
- NHL insider: Kraken missing out on opportunity to make good first impression with Seattle sports fans