Dickerson finished with 14 points during UW's 65-40 loss at Oregon.
Noah Dickerson summed up the Washington men’s basketball team’s 65-40 defeat Thursday at Oregon when he said: “Sometimes you have a game where the ball just doesn’t go in the basket.”
Aside from the junior forward who finished with 14 points and 11 rebounds, the Huskies were historically inept offensively. Their 40 points were the third fewest by a UW team in the modern era (since 1951).
Here’s a look at the postgame video with Dickerson.
Most Read Sports Stories
- It's Washington: Top-5 recruit Isaiah Stewart picks Huskies over Duke, Michigan State, Kentucky
- Edgar Martinez is on the verge of the Hall of Fame. Meet the fans who've been with him from the start. | Larry Stone
- Jake Browning gets start, throws two interceptions during NFLPA Collegiate Bowl
- Will UW men land 5-star recruit Isaiah Stewart? Huskies will find out Sunday
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events