Dickerson finished with 14 points during UW's 65-40 loss at Oregon.
Noah Dickerson summed up the Washington men’s basketball team’s 65-40 defeat Thursday at Oregon when he said: “Sometimes you have a game where the ball just doesn’t go in the basket.”
Aside from the junior forward who finished with 14 points and 11 rebounds, the Huskies were historically inept offensively. Their 40 points were the third fewest by a UW team in the modern era (since 1951).
Here’s a look at the postgame video with Dickerson.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks mailbag: Breaking down the UDFA situation, a George Fant update and some (very) quick-hitters
- Who knows if new NFL anthem policy will work, but here’s why protests should stop | Matt Calkins
- Seahawks' K.J. Wright calls NFL's new anthem policy 'crazy,' and Doug Baldwin says it's disappointing
- Somehow, with several key players missing, Mariners eke out 10-inning win
- ‘It’s unbelievable how far the ball goes’: Joe Wainhouse’s power wows UW baseball coaches