Dickerson finished with 14 points during UW's 65-40 loss at Oregon.
Noah Dickerson summed up the Washington men’s basketball team’s 65-40 defeat Thursday at Oregon when he said: “Sometimes you have a game where the ball just doesn’t go in the basket.”
Aside from the junior forward who finished with 14 points and 11 rebounds, the Huskies were historically inept offensively. Their 40 points were the third fewest by a UW team in the modern era (since 1951).
Here’s a look at the postgame video with Dickerson.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks GameCenter: Live updates, highlights from win in London over Oakland Raiders
- Oregon vaults UW and WSU enters AP top 25, setting up ranked College GameDay showdown in Pullman
- 'It felt like we were at CenturyLink': Seahawks feel right at home in London laugher over Raiders WATCH
- There go UW's College Football Playoff chances. Now, the Huskies are fighting for their Pac-12 lives. | Larry Stone
- What we learned from the UW Huskies' overtime loss at Oregon