Huskies had their four-game losing streak snapped and fell to 17-7 and 7-4 in Pac-12.
Mike Hopkins pushed, prodded and pleaded.
The Washington men’s basketball coach went to his bench and tried riding his stars, but once again the Huskies suffered a power outage offensively and no amount of good defense could overcome a historically bad offensive performance.
And UW lost at Oregon and fell 65-40.
The defeat extended the Huskies’ losing streak to five in a row against the Ducks. UW is winless on its past seven trips to Eugene, Ore.
Most Read Sports Stories
- David Moore (and Russell Wilson) good, but more bad for Seahawks as Chargers deliver second exhibition defeat WATCH
- What we learned from the Seahawks' second preseason loss to the Los Angeles Chargers
- After Edwin Diaz blows rare save, Mariners beat Dodgers with a 'balk-off' victory
- Analysis: Three impressions from Seahawks' 24-14 preseason loss vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Newlywed Drew Sample the 'old soul' of UW Huskies' offense at tight end
Washington also dropped to 17-7 and 7-4 in Pac-12.
Here’s a look at his postgame interview.