Huskies had their four-game losing streak snapped and fell to 17-7 and 7-4 in Pac-12.
Mike Hopkins pushed, prodded and pleaded.
The Washington men’s basketball coach went to his bench and tried riding his stars, but once again the Huskies suffered a power outage offensively and no amount of good defense could overcome a historically bad offensive performance.
And UW lost at Oregon and fell 65-40.
The defeat extended the Huskies’ losing streak to five in a row against the Ducks. UW is winless on its past seven trips to Eugene, Ore.
Most Read Stories
- Man who accused Ed Murray of sexual abuse found dead in Auburn motel WATCH
- With work permits in limbo, spouses of H-1B visa holders worry they’ll lose jobs
- King County Republican chair criticized after telling gun-control advocate 'Do not ever contact me again'
- Crashes involving 25 vehicles shut down snow-slicked I-90
- Snow in Seattle? Freezing temperatures? 'Be ready for it'
Washington also dropped to 17-7 and 7-4 in Pac-12.
Here’s a look at his postgame interview.