Huskies had their four-game losing streak snapped and fell to 17-7 and 7-4 in Pac-12.
Mike Hopkins pushed, prodded and pleaded.
The Washington men’s basketball coach went to his bench and tried riding his stars, but once again the Huskies suffered a power outage offensively and no amount of good defense could overcome a historically bad offensive performance.
And UW lost at Oregon and fell 65-40.
The defeat extended the Huskies’ losing streak to five in a row against the Ducks. UW is winless on its past seven trips to Eugene, Ore.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Mike Leach's tweet of doctored Obama video cost WSU $1.6 million in donations
- Safeco Field could become T-Mobile Field under Mariners' new agreement
- Three impressions from the Seahawks' comeback win over the Green Bay Packers
- Marysville-Pilchuck's RaeQuan Battle signs with Washington, becomes first from Tulalip Tribes with DI hoops scholarship
- Seahawks GameCenter: Live updates, how to watch, stream, listen as Seattle hosts Packers on Thursday Night Football
Washington also dropped to 17-7 and 7-4 in Pac-12.
Here’s a look at his postgame interview.