Huskies had their four-game losing streak snapped and fell to 17-7 and 7-4 in Pac-12.
Mike Hopkins pushed, prodded and pleaded.
The Washington men’s basketball coach went to his bench and tried riding his stars, but once again the Huskies suffered a power outage offensively and no amount of good defense could overcome a historically bad offensive performance.
And UW lost at Oregon and fell 65-40.
The defeat extended the Huskies’ losing streak to five in a row against the Ducks. UW is winless on its past seven trips to Eugene, Ore.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: Despite more reports of Russell Wilson's unhappiness with Seahawks, a trade in 2021 still seems unlikely
- Two months after winning the NFC West, the Russell Wilson-Seahawks rift is widening. Who's to blame?
- The Seahawks probably aren't trading Russell Wilson, but here's a look at his reported list of teams
- Olympics gymnastics coach kills himself after being charged
- It's mock draft season. Here's who the Seahawks could take with their first pick.
Washington also dropped to 17-7 and 7-4 in Pac-12.
Here’s a look at his postgame interview.