Chriss tallied 22 points and career-high 11 rebounds while Murray adds 16 points to down the Grizzlies
Washington freshman Marquese Chriss and Dejounte Murray were the biggest stars Saturday for the Huskies who had no trouble defeating Montana 92-62 at Alaska Airlines Arena
Chriss finished with a game-high 22 points and a personal-best 11 rebounds. He also tallied four assists and two blocks in 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, Murray had 16 points, four rebounds, four steals and three assists.
Here’s video of the UW players at the postgame press conference.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Ex-WSU coach Nick Rolovich plans to sue university over his dismissal
- Analysis: Nick Rolovich’s firing by WSU has consequences, and not just for him
- Seahawks claim former UW QB Jacob Eason off waivers
- With Nick Rolovich gone, remaining WSU football coaches, along with players and fans, try to move forward
- Oak View Group, partners overcome rising costs and COVID-19 delays, and Climate Pledge Arena's debut is finally here