SANTA BARBARA, Calif. (AP) — Max Heidegger had 19 points as UC Santa Barbara beat Cal State Fullerton 82-67 on Saturday night.
Jaquori McLaughlin and Amadou Sow added 16 points each for the Gauchos. McLaughlin also had seven assists for the Gauchos.
Devearl Ramsey had 13 points and six rebounds for UC Santa Barbara (19-8, 8-5 Big West Conference).
Khalil Ahmad had 27 points for the Titans (13-14, 9-4), whose four-game win streak ended with the loss. Kyle Allman Jr. added 16 points. Jackson Rowe had 10 points.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Pittsburgh LB and team captain Cam Bright announces graduate transfer to UW Huskies
- John Stockton’s defiance of COVID-19 mask mandate forces Gonzaga to suspend Hall of Famer’s season tickets
- Gonzaga legend and Basketball Hall of Famer John Stockton draws ire for anti-vaccine comments
- Key dates to keep in mind as the Seahawks navigate the offseason
- Here's how the overtime NFL playoff game between the Chiefs and Bills could have been even better
The Gauchos evened the season series against the Titans with the win. Cal State Fullerton defeated UC Santa Barbara 81-60 on Jan. 24. UC Santa Barbara plays Long Beach State at home on Thursday. Cal State Fullerton matches up against Cal Poly at home on Thursday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com