BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) — Landon Taliaferro had 26 points as Fairfield got past Manhattan 72-59 on Sunday.
Matija Milin had 14 points for Fairfield (8-20, 5-11 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference), which broke its four-game losing streak.
Ebube Ebube scored a career-high 20 points for the Jaspers (9-19, 7-9). Warren Williams added 13 points.
The Stags leveled the season series against the Jaspers with the win. Manhattan defeated Fairfield 62-49 on Jan. 31. Fairfield plays Marist at home on Friday. Manhattan matches up against Monmouth at home on Friday.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Gonzaga legend and Basketball Hall of Famer John Stockton draws ire for anti-vaccine comments
- Michigan defensive line twins Armon, Jayvon Parker announce dual commitments to UW Huskies
- Seahawks position review: Russell Wilson is still the Seahawks quarterback for now. But who will be behind him?
- Zion Tupuola-Fetui announces he'll return to UW for fifth season in 2022: 'Let's go to work'
- Here's how the overtime NFL playoff game between the Chiefs and Bills could have been even better
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com