Storm's training camp roster is at 12 players after signing forwards Rachel Allison and Alysha Clark.
The Storm has added two forwards to its training-camp roster, signing 6-foot-1 Rachel Allison and 5-10 Alysha Clark.
Allison played four seasons at Baylor, finishing in 2009. She is playing for Ciudad de Burgos in the Spanish Liga Feminina, averaging 13.7 points and 6.8 rebounds.
Clark led the nation in scoring as a senior at Middle Tennessee State, averaging 27.5 per game, and was the two-time Sun Belt Conference player of the year. She was drafted by San Antonio in the first round of the 2010 WNBA draft and has been in the Silver Stars’ training camp the past two seasons. She is averaging 14.9 points and 8.4 rebounds in the Israeli D-I this winter.
The latest signings put the Storm’s training-camp roster at 12.
Most Read Sports Stories
- What Utah's Pac-12 championship win means for Huskies' and rest of conference's bowl bids
- Kolten Wong makes Mariners better, but more offseason work remains
- Western Washington women's soccer wins NCAA Division II title by handing West Chester first loss of season
- Source: UW Huskies safety Cameron Williams to enter transfer portal
- UW Huskies to meet Texas — and former coach Steve Sarkisian — in Alamo Bowl in San Antonio on Dec. 29
Seattle had already added free agents Tina Thompson and Ann Wauters.
The Storm opens the season May 18 against the Los Angeles Sparks at KeyArena.