Boucek has joined the Sacramento Kings staff as an assistant player-development coach.
Former Seattle Storm coach Jenny Boucek has joined the Sacramento Kings staff as an assistant player-development coach.
The Kings announced Friday that Boucek was now on Dave Joerger’s staff, returning to Sacramento where she coached the defunct Sacramento Monarchs from 2007-09.
Boucek most recently coached the Storm for three seasons from 2015-17.
Boucek joins San Antonio’s Becky Hammon as active NBA assistant coaches.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Will 5-star WR Kyle Ford sign with the Huskies? Here's an early signing day primer
- Seattle Suns? Amid arena renovation dispute, Phoenix Suns owner threatens to move team to Seattle or Las Vegas
- From a hospital bed in Las Vegas, Mariners GM Jerry Dipoto finalizes a trade for Edwin Encarnacion
- Seahawks veteran leader Duane Brown doesn't move like an offensive lineman. Here's why.
- Seahawks LB Mychal Kendricks out for the season with knee injury, broken tibia
Nancy Lieberman was on the Kings’ staff under George Karl and last season in Joerger’s first year.
Boucek was an assistant for the Storm when it won WNBA titles in 2004 and 2010.