Boucek has joined the Sacramento Kings staff as an assistant player-development coach.
Former Seattle Storm coach Jenny Boucek has joined the Sacramento Kings staff as an assistant player-development coach.
The Kings announced Friday that Boucek was now on Dave Joerger’s staff, returning to Sacramento where she coached the defunct Sacramento Monarchs from 2007-09.
Boucek most recently coached the Storm for three seasons from 2015-17.
Boucek joins San Antonio’s Becky Hammon as active NBA assistant coaches.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Peter McLoughlin out as Seahawks president and CEO in organizational restructuring
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor raises 12th man flag, reveals he has spinal stenosis WATCH
- Earl Thomas in his own words: On sitting out Seahawks practice, and whether he might get traded
- Announcing the Final Four of our (unofficial) tournament to name Seattle's future NHL team
- What the national media are saying about the Seahawks' first home win
Nancy Lieberman was on the Kings’ staff under George Karl and last season in Joerger’s first year.
Boucek was an assistant for the Storm when it won WNBA titles in 2004 and 2010.