ST. BONAVENTURE, N.Y. (AP) — Courtney Stockard had 21 points as Saint Bonaventure easily beat Duquesne 68-47 on Wednesday night.
LaDarien Griffin had 16 points and 11 rebounds for Saint Bonaventure (14-14, 10-5 Atlantic 10 Conference), which earned its fifth consecutive victory. Osun Osunniyi added 10 points, nine rebounds and three blocks. Kyle Lofton had 10 points and six assists for the hosts.
Lamar Norman Jr. scored a season-high 20 points for the Dukes (18-10, 9-6).
Eric Williams Jr. had five points despite coming into the contest as the Dukes’ leading scorer at 13 points per game. He made 14 percent from beyond the arc (1 of 7).
Most Read Sports Stories
- Pittsburgh LB and team captain Cam Bright announces graduate transfer to UW Huskies
- John Stockton’s defiance of COVID-19 mask mandate forces Gonzaga to suspend Hall of Famer’s season tickets
- Key dates to keep in mind as the Seahawks navigate the offseason
- Former Hungarian Olympic gymnastic champion dies after COVID infection
- Nothing goes right for UW Huskies men in blowout loss to Oregon
The Bonnies improve to 2-0 against the Dukes this season. Saint Bonaventure defeated Duquesne 51-49 on Feb. 6. Saint Bonaventure plays George Washington on the road on Saturday. Duquesne plays UMass at home on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com