CHICAGO (AP) — Dallas forward Jamie Benn has been ruled out for the rest of the Stars game against the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday because of an upper-body injury.
Benn, who has 21 goals and 20 assists in 61 games, was hurt during the first shift of the game and went to the dressing room for evaluation.
Dallas leads Chicago 3-1 late in the second period.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Michigan defensive line twins Armon, Jayvon Parker announce dual commitments to UW Huskies
- Seahawks position review: Russell Wilson is still the Seahawks quarterback for now. But who will be behind him?
- Born with a club foot, Edmonds ice dancer Jean-Luc Baker defied the odds and is ready for his first Olympics
- Gonzaga legend and Basketball Hall of Famer John Stockton draws ire for anti-vaccine comments
- Here's why Baseball Hall of Fame voters got it right with Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens
More AP NHL: https://apnews.com/NHL and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports