The Seattle rookie tallied two assists in Sunday's 3-1 win over Orlando City and consistently found found space behind the Lions back line.
Sounders forward Jordan Morris did not score in Seattle’s 3-1 victory over Orlando City on Sunday at Camping World Stadium, but he was still singled out for praise by teammate Clint Dempsey afterward for his two assists.
“Thought he could have had five assists tonight,” Dempsey said. “(Morris) was really unselfish and caused them a lot of problems.”
Following practice on Tuesday morning at Starfire Sports Complex and in the video above, the Sounders rookie discussed his budding partnerships with both Dempsey and new signing Nicolas Lodeiro.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Jarred Kelenic's torrid start to his AAA season has earned him a call-up to the Mariners
- Seahawks to open 2021 season in Indianapolis against the Colts
- Here's how WSU outlasted men's college basketball blue bloods to land the highest-ranked recruit in program history
- In Year 3 of their rebuild, the Mariners are slipping back into familiar territory. Is the plan working?
- Analysis: After two underwhelming seasons, UW's defensive line is determined to stop the run