SEVILLA, Spain (AP) — Spanish club Sevilla says it has signed forward Munir El Haddadi from Barcelona and defender Maximilian Woeber from Ajax.
Sevilla did not give the length of the contract or the transfer fee for either player.
The 23-year-old El Haddadi had made 11 appearances for Barcelona this season, scoring two goals as a substitute.
El Haddadi had played the previous two seasons on loan at Valencia and at Alaves, where last season he scored 14 goals. He joins a strong Sevilla attack featuring Portugal striker Andre Silva and Wissam Ben Yedder.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Ichiro announces his retirement after Mariners’ final game in Japan WATCH
- UW Huskies, coach Mike Hopkins agree to six-year, $17.5 million contract extension
- Ichiro, always a master of timing, gets it right again with his retirement | Larry Stone
- Mariners send Ichiro off with extra-innings win in final Japan game vs. A's VIEW
- Mariners teammates — and Ken Griffey Jr. — revel in pageantry of Ichiro's farewell in Japan WATCH
The 20-year-old Woeber had played for Ajax since 2017, making 30 appearances in the Dutch league and six in the Champions League.
Sevilla is in third place in the Spanish league and visits Athletic Bilbao on Sunday.
More AP soccer: https://apnews.com/apf-Soccer and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports