SEVILLA, Spain (AP) — Spanish club Sevilla says it has signed forward Munir El Haddadi from Barcelona and defender Maximilian Woeber from Ajax.
Sevilla did not give the length of the contract or the transfer fee for either player.
The 23-year-old El Haddadi had made 11 appearances for Barcelona this season, scoring two goals as a substitute.
El Haddadi had played the previous two seasons on loan at Valencia and at Alaves, where last season he scored 14 goals. He joins a strong Sevilla attack featuring Portugal striker Andre Silva and Wissam Ben Yedder.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Chris Petersen again taps into Boise State pipeline for Huskies' new wide receivers coach
- 'A 10 isn't enough': Bellevue native, UCLA gymnast breaks the internet with flawless floor routine WATCH
- Report: Seahawks to hire former UW trainer Ivan Lewis as head strength coach
- Huskies mailbag: Losing nine starters, can the UW defense reload?
- Seahawks DE Frank Clark says he played the 2018 season at 60 percent health, with injured elbows
The 20-year-old Woeber had played for Ajax since 2017, making 30 appearances in the Dutch league and six in the Champions League.
Sevilla is in third place in the Spanish league and visits Athletic Bilbao on Sunday.
More AP soccer: https://apnews.com/apf-Soccer and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports