SEVILLA, Spain (AP) — Spanish club Sevilla says it has signed forward Munir El Haddadi from Barcelona and defender Maximilian Woeber from Ajax.
Sevilla did not give the length of the contract or the transfer fee for either player.
The 23-year-old El Haddadi had made 11 appearances for Barcelona this season, scoring two goals as a substitute.
El Haddadi had played the previous two seasons on loan at Valencia and at Alaves, where last season he scored 14 goals. He joins a strong Sevilla attack featuring Portugal striker Andre Silva and Wissam Ben Yedder.
Most Read Sports Stories
- How low can they go? Mariners embarrassed by Minnesota in 18-4 shellacking
- Reports: D.J. Rodman, son of former NBA star Dennis Rodman, signs with WSU Cougars
- 'So much fun': Washington’s Gabbie Plain throws no-hitter as Huskies advance to softball super regionals VIEW
- Only one question matters this Mariners season: How is the step back affecting the step forward? | Larry Stone
- Morganne Flores hits 2 HRs, leads UW softball over Mississippi State at NCAA regional
The 20-year-old Woeber had played for Ajax since 2017, making 30 appearances in the Dutch league and six in the Champions League.
Sevilla is in third place in the Spanish league and visits Athletic Bilbao on Sunday.
More AP soccer: https://apnews.com/apf-Soccer and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports