SEVILLA, Spain (AP) — Spanish club Sevilla says it has signed forward Munir El Haddadi from Barcelona and defender Maximilian Woeber from Ajax.
Sevilla did not give the length of the contract or the transfer fee for either player.
The 23-year-old El Haddadi had made 11 appearances for Barcelona this season, scoring two goals as a substitute.
El Haddadi had played the previous two seasons on loan at Valencia and at Alaves, where last season he scored 14 goals. He joins a strong Sevilla attack featuring Portugal striker Andre Silva and Wissam Ben Yedder.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Kelsey Plum returns to UW, searching for the same happiness that brought her college glory
- Let's make a deal? Assessing the Mariners' likely trade chips as deadline looms | Analysis
- Ranking the Seahawks’ roster | Positions 60-46: Where will Shaquem Griffin fit in this season? | Analysis
- Seahawks place four rookies — including Marquise Blair and Ben Burr-Kirven — on PUP list
- 2A player of the year and 2020 UW commit Sawyer Racanelli to miss senior season with torn ACL
The 20-year-old Woeber had played for Ajax since 2017, making 30 appearances in the Dutch league and six in the Champions League.
Sevilla is in third place in the Spanish league and visits Athletic Bilbao on Sunday.
More AP soccer: https://apnews.com/apf-Soccer and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports