NEW YORK (AP) — Serena Williams has launched a fashion collection soon after participating in her first major tennis tournament in 16 months, dressed in a black “warrior princess” catsuit, no less.
But don’t look for her French Open outfit among the athleisure, office and evening clothes on her new namesake website , the only place her duds are available.
Following collaborations with HSN and Nike, Williams’ “Serena” line includes an “S” motif and comfortable price points.
The letter adorns bralettes and high briefs, along with a T-shirt with the name of her childhood home, Compton.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks are bringing back LB Bobby Wagner: 'Yeah, I'm home.'
- Electrifying Caitlin Clark leads Iowa past Colorado in NCAAs for a sneak preview for WNBA fans
- Analysis: What to make of Seahawks' selfies with top QB prospects
- UW freshman Tyler Linhardt joins growing list of UW men's players entering transfer portal
- Mailbag: Jarred Kelenic is a popular topic with Mariners fans as opening day nears
She says she hopes to inspire women to own their own “s” words, like strong, sexy, sophisticated, sassy, smart, silly and spontaneous.
Prices range from $40 for the logo T-shirt to $215 for a gold and black anorak jacket.