Jacinta Beckley leads Seattle with 18 points, six rebounds and three blocks for the Redhawks who won 62-58.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Seattle U women made a big push in the fourth quarter to upend Missouri-Kansas City on Saturday afternoon 62-58.
The Redhawks (8-10, 2-1 Western Athletic Conference) outscored the Kangaroos 23-16 in the fourth quarter, erasing a six-point deficit.
Jacinta Beckley led Seattle with 18 points, six rebounds and three blocks, and Kallin Spiller added 15 points and 11 rebounds. Alexis Montgomery added 13 points, eight rebounds and three assists for the Redhawks.
Kristen Moore scored 19 points to lead UMKC (5-13, 1-2).
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks GameCenter: Live updates, highlights from win in London over Oakland Raiders
- There go UW's College Football Playoff chances. Now, the Huskies are fighting for their Pac-12 lives. | Larry Stone
- Oregon vaults UW and WSU enters AP top 25, setting up ranked College GameDay showdown in Pullman
- 'It felt like we were at CenturyLink': Seahawks feel right at home in London laugher over Raiders WATCH
- ESPN College GameDay heading to Pullman for WSU vs. Oregon game
Seattle will make its WAC home opener on Thursday against New Mexico State.