Terrell Brown scored 26 and Morgan Means 23 to pace the Redhawks in the finale of the Elgin Baylor Classic.
Terrell Brown scored a career-high 26 points and Morgan Means scored 23 and Seattle beat NAIA Northwest 107-72 to conclude the Elgin Baylor Classic on Wednesday night at the Redhawk Center.
Seattle (7-2) has won four straight. The Redhawks face Eastern Washington at home on Dec. 1 and Omaha on Dec. 6, but don’t stray far staying in Seattle to play at Washington on Dec. 9. The Redhawks travel to Portland on Dec. 17.
Against Northwest, Brown (10 of 13) and Means (9 of 18) shot a combined 19 of 31 from the floor. Brown, a 6-foot-1 guard from Garfield High, also posted a career-high 14 rebounds and passed out six assists. Myles Carter scored 12 points and grabbed a career-high 14 rebounds as well.
Matej Kavas and Trey’von Hopkins each scored 12 points and Aaron Nettles scored 10.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Could Russell Wilson and the Seahawks consider the uncommon contract path of Tom Brady? | Matt Calkins
- Edgar Martinez, legendary Mariners DH, overcomes odds to make Baseball Hall of Fame in final attempt WATCH
- UW Huskies 2019 outlook: What will offense look like with Jacob Eason, Salvon Ahmed in backfield?
- Seahawks Mailbag: Free agent rumors and rumblings -- Could a few former Seahawks find their way back?
- Watch: Mariners great Edgar Martinez gets the call from the Baseball Hall of Fame WATCH
Seattle led 45-35 at halftime en route to a 62-point second half.
Nick Navarro led Northwest (7-4) with 25 points with five three-pointers, Alex Smith scored 12 and Hussayn Ford 10. The game was an exhibition for the Eagles.