Jacinta Beckley scored 25 points for the Redhawks, who won 69-59.
The Seattle U women’s basketball team improved to 3-1 in the Western Athletic Conference with a 69-59 win over New Mexico State on Thursday night at the Connolly Complex.
Jacinta Beckley scored 25 points for the Redhawks (9-10, 3-1 WAC), and Alexis Montgomery added 17 points and 10 rebounds. Kamira Sanders had seven steals.
Brooke Salas had 18 points and 11 rebounds for the Aggies (9-9, 3-1).
Seattle U got hot in the second half, hitting 55.6 percent of its shots.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Chris Petersen again taps into Boise State pipeline for Huskies' new wide receivers coach
- 'A 10 isn't enough': Bellevue native, UCLA gymnast breaks the internet with flawless floor routine WATCH
- Sounders, Reign ink new jersey sponsorship deals with Seattle-based online retailer Zulily WATCH
- Report: Seahawks to hire former UW trainer Ivan Lewis as head strength coach
- Huskies mailbag: Losing nine starters, can the UW defense reload?
Seattle hosts Texas-Rio Grande Valley on Saturday at 1 p.m.