Jacinta Beckley scored 25 points for the Redhawks, who won 69-59.
The Seattle U women’s basketball team improved to 3-1 in the Western Athletic Conference with a 69-59 win over New Mexico State on Thursday night at the Connolly Complex.
Jacinta Beckley scored 25 points for the Redhawks (9-10, 3-1 WAC), and Alexis Montgomery added 17 points and 10 rebounds. Kamira Sanders had seven steals.
Brooke Salas had 18 points and 11 rebounds for the Aggies (9-9, 3-1).
Seattle U got hot in the second half, hitting 55.6 percent of its shots.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Give Mariners credit, they earned the right to make a win-now trade | Larry Stone
- Dramatic comeback by Huskies nets 3-2 softball victory over Alabama in Super Regional
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Seahawks mailbag: Germain Ifedi's future, the offensive line, and more!
- Paxton powers Mariners to 2-1 victory over Twins
Seattle hosts Texas-Rio Grande Valley on Saturday at 1 p.m.