Jacinta Beckley scored 25 points for the Redhawks, who won 69-59.
The Seattle U women’s basketball team improved to 3-1 in the Western Athletic Conference with a 69-59 win over New Mexico State on Thursday night at the Connolly Complex.
Jacinta Beckley scored 25 points for the Redhawks (9-10, 3-1 WAC), and Alexis Montgomery added 17 points and 10 rebounds. Kamira Sanders had seven steals.
Brooke Salas had 18 points and 11 rebounds for the Aggies (9-9, 3-1).
Seattle U got hot in the second half, hitting 55.6 percent of its shots.
Most Read Stories
- Man who accused Ed Murray of sexual abuse found dead in Auburn motel WATCH
- With work permits in limbo, spouses of H-1B visa holders worry they’ll lose jobs
- King County Republican chair criticized after telling gun-control advocate 'Do not ever contact me again'
- Crashes involving 25 vehicles shut down snow-slicked I-90
- Snow in Seattle? Freezing temperatures? 'Be ready for it'
Seattle hosts Texas-Rio Grande Valley on Saturday at 1 p.m.