Kamira Sanders scored 19 points in the 78-64 defeat.
The Seattle U women’s basketball team fell to 0-8 after a 78-64 loss to Pepperdine at Redhawk Center on Sunday.
Kamira Sanders led the Redhawks with 19 points on 6-of-13 shooting. She also had six rebounds.
“Kamira was scoring at will in the first half today,” Seattle U coach Suzy Barcomb said.
Joana Alves added 17 points on 6-of-11 shooting to go with six rebounds and eight turnovers.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Analysis: Ranking the Pac-12's Heisman Trophy contenders for 2019
- Seahawks sign former first-round pick Paxton Lynch as backup QB candidate behind Russell Wilson
- What separates the haves and the have-nots of high-school athletics — and Washington's plan to fix it
- Washington gets outside shot going against Stanford, sits alone atop Pac-12 WATCH
- Will UW men land 5-star recruit Isaiah Stewart? Huskies will find out Sunday
Yasmine Robinson-Blacote led Pepperdine (4-1) with 19 points and eight rebounds.
The Waves shot 50 percent from the field and outrebounded Seattle U 38-27.
Seattle U hit 39.6 percent of its shots.
Seattle U has two road games this week. It’s at Pacific on Thursday and at UC Davis next Sunday.