Hill hit two free throws with three seconds remaining for the 77-75 win.
Matej Kavas scored 22 points with 11 rebounds and Jordan Hill made two free throws with three seconds left as Seattle University beat Missouri-Kansas City 77-75 on Saturday.
Hill made a three with 92 seconds left to put Seattle (13-7, 2-1 Western Athletic Conference) ahead 75-69. Jordan Giles made a three 12 seconds later, then Brandon McKissic came up with a steal and dished to Xavier Bishop to reduce the Kangaroos’ deficit to a point with 49 seconds left.
Scott Ulaneo fouled Giles with 11 seconds left and he made 1 of 2 free throws to tie it before Hill sank the winning free throws.
Despite seven turnovers, Hill scored 15 points, making 9 of 10 free-throw attempts.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Football helped Chief Sealth twins overcome impossible odds. Now their sights are on the next level.
- WSU flag will wave Saturday in Pullman on ESPN's 'College GameDay,' but the streak won't stop there
- Huskies OLB Amandre Williams announces departure from UW
- In 7,000 miles, Tyrone Swoopes goes from his couch to Seahawks' starting tight end
- Seahawks might get a new owner, but they're not leaving Seattle
Giles led UMKC (5-14, 0-3) with 21 points.