Alexis Montgomery recorded a historic triple-double to lead the Seattle University women’s basketball team to a 66-62 win over Missouri-Kansas City on Thursday at the Connolly Complex.
The senior had 14 points, 13 rebounds and 10 assists for the first triple-double in program history.
The win gave Seattle U (12-11, 6-2 Western Athletic Conference) a sweep of the Roos (8-16, 4-5) for a second straight season.
Montgomery also had two blocks and a steal. In her last outing, Montgomery had 15 points, 12 assists and nine rebounds in a win at Utah Valley.
Most Read Stories
- ‘Suddenly there is a Confederate flag flying’ in Seattle’s Greenwood area – well, not quite
- Washington state lawmakers make speedy move to shield their records from the public
- Meteorologists expect up to an inch of snow Friday in Seattle as cold-weather records fall
- Report: Washington state home to one of the largest cells of notorious white supremacist group WATCH
- Former Huskies star Markelle Fultz received $10K from sports agent before arriving at UW, report says
“She is a special player,” said Barcomb. “She’s playing really good basketball right now.”
Joana Alves scored a career-high 12 points for Seattle U.