Paul Richardson puts Seattle on the board first with an amazing 2-yard touchdown reception halfway through the second quarter.
Update: Paul Richardson made ANOTHER insane catch. He has three one-handed catches tonight.
Passing it near the goal line can sometimes work out for the Seahawks, especially when Paul Richardson can make a great play on the receiving end.
Most Read Stories
- A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing VIEW
- Kickoff time, TV info announced for 110th Apple Cup
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- Rebound with redemption: Huskies come back to beat Utah behind the unlikeliest of heroes
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco
Richardson capped off Seattle’s 14-play, 60-yard drive by catching a 2-yard touchdown pass from Russell Wilson despite being interfered with by a Detroit defensive back. Richardson — being blocked by safety Tavon Wilson — reached out with his left hand to make one of the most spectacular catches of the season.
The catch came on fourth down and put the Seahawks ahead 7-0 with 7:07 to go in the first half. Here it is again: