Paul Richardson puts Seattle on the board first with an amazing 2-yard touchdown reception halfway through the second quarter.
Update: Paul Richardson made ANOTHER insane catch. He has three one-handed catches tonight.
Passing it near the goal line can sometimes work out for the Seahawks, especially when Paul Richardson can make a great play on the receiving end.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Seahawks tight end Will Dissly suffers 'serious' Achilles injury in win vs. Browns WATCH
- UW Huskies LB M.J. Tafisi returns to Seattle with teammates after suffering scary injury
- Seahawks beat Browns, build character and maybe find a blueprint for success along the way WATCH
- Seahawks wave 'bye, bye, bye' to the haters in TD celebration dance — and *NSYNC takes notice WATCH
- Instant analysis: Three impressions from the UW Huskies' bounce-back win over Arizona
Richardson capped off Seattle’s 14-play, 60-yard drive by catching a 2-yard touchdown pass from Russell Wilson despite being interfered with by a Detroit defensive back. Richardson — being blocked by safety Tavon Wilson — reached out with his left hand to make one of the most spectacular catches of the season.
The catch came on fourth down and put the Seahawks ahead 7-0 with 7:07 to go in the first half. Here it is again: