Paul Richardson puts Seattle on the board first with an amazing 2-yard touchdown reception halfway through the second quarter.
Update: Paul Richardson made ANOTHER insane catch. He has three one-handed catches tonight.
Passing it near the goal line can sometimes work out for the Seahawks, especially when Paul Richardson can make a great play on the receiving end.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Sail like a girl: How an all-female team made history and won the 750-mile Race to Alaska VIEW
- Kyle Lewis says he's back to pre-injury status, and that should quicken the pulse of Mariners fans | Stone
- Seahawk Earl Thomas feeds trade buzz again, writing: 'If you don't want me let's make a trade happen'
- As recent NHL draftees confirm, Wenatchee has become junior-hockey paradise
- Mariners Sunday mailbag: What will Seattle do at the trade deadline? Details on James Paxton's DL stint, and more
Richardson capped off Seattle’s 14-play, 60-yard drive by catching a 2-yard touchdown pass from Russell Wilson despite being interfered with by a Detroit defensive back. Richardson — being blocked by safety Tavon Wilson — reached out with his left hand to make one of the most spectacular catches of the season.
The catch came on fourth down and put the Seahawks ahead 7-0 with 7:07 to go in the first half. Here it is again: