Paul Richardson puts Seattle on the board first with an amazing 2-yard touchdown reception halfway through the second quarter.
Update: Paul Richardson made ANOTHER insane catch. He has three one-handed catches tonight.
Passing it near the goal line can sometimes work out for the Seahawks, especially when Paul Richardson can make a great play on the receiving end.
Most Read Sports Stories
- UW set to face No. 1 North Carolina in Round of 32: Here's what you need to know about the Tar Heels
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Huskies show poise from the top down to make successful return to NCAA tournament
- March on: Huskies' ballhawking defense gets them past Utah State in NCAA tournament opener
- Impressions after UW's 78-61 NCAA tournament win: Balanced attack leads Huskies past Utah State
Richardson capped off Seattle’s 14-play, 60-yard drive by catching a 2-yard touchdown pass from Russell Wilson despite being interfered with by a Detroit defensive back. Richardson — being blocked by safety Tavon Wilson — reached out with his left hand to make one of the most spectacular catches of the season.
The catch came on fourth down and put the Seahawks ahead 7-0 with 7:07 to go in the first half. Here it is again: