Paul Richardson puts Seattle on the board first with an amazing 2-yard touchdown reception halfway through the second quarter.
Update: Paul Richardson made ANOTHER insane catch. He has three one-handed catches tonight.
Passing it near the goal line can sometimes work out for the Seahawks, especially when Paul Richardson can make a great play on the receiving end.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Luke Willson leaves Detroit without a deal, plus the latest on Ndamukong Suh and Seahawks' backfield
- Seahawks add another safety in former Ram Maurice Alexander
- Sheldon Richardson signs with Vikings, but a Minnesota veteran will visit Seahawks
- Terrelle Pryor reportedly visiting Seattle as Seahawks look to solidify receiving corps
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Richardson capped off Seattle’s 14-play, 60-yard drive by catching a 2-yard touchdown pass from Russell Wilson despite being interfered with by a Detroit defensive back. Richardson — being blocked by safety Tavon Wilson — reached out with his left hand to make one of the most spectacular catches of the season.
The catch came on fourth down and put the Seahawks ahead 7-0 with 7:07 to go in the first half. Here it is again: