Here is some video of Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson talking about his contract situation after Tuesday's OTA.
As expected, Russell Wilson was asked lots of questions about his contract situation when he met the media on Tuesday following the Seahawks’ latest Organized Team Activity.
And as expected, Wilson largely avoided specifics, calling details “a private matte.”
But Wilson did say he would have no problem playing the 2015 season without a new deal while also saying he hopes to play in Seattle a long time.
The video features roughly two-and-a-half-minutes of the main part of the press conference that involved his contract.
Most Read Sports Stories
- Former Kennedy Catholic WR standout Lonyatta 'Junior' Alexander announces transfer from ASU to Washington
- Analysis: Here are 12 items that should be on the Seahawks' offseason to-do list
- Even the Sounders can't believe they landed Albert Rusnak. Here's why the star midfielder chose Seattle.
- 'We are more than just athletes': Bobby Wagner showed deeper side in thought-provoking media sessions
- Mariners mailbag: Answering questions on spring training, lockout timelines and uniform changes